The GDP figures will continue to slump for the remainder of 2020 because of measures taken to contain the spread of the virus, however the government has injected vast amounts of stimulus to helping the economy. Therefore our focus will be PPE & helping local businesses restart as lockdown gradually lifts. We'd like to assist and get your business back on it's feet by providing the correct PPE for you and your staff. Let's instil confidence in your customers, knowing that you've taken the right steps to protecting them and your team.
What can you provide?
Here are our most in-demand products and they do meet UK/EU standards:
- KN95 Face Masks
- 3PLY Type I & Type IIR Disposable Masks
- Face Shields
- Nitrile Disposable Gloves
- Vinyl Disposable Gloves
- HDPE Gloves
- TPE Gloves
- Infrared Thermometers
If you're in the Medical/Healthcare sector, please email us for a more extensive range of products: email@example.com
What is the wait time for production & delivery?
All our orders are bespoke to each individual business, therefore we would ask for 21 days to get the right PPE delivered to your business. However if we do have the stock on hand, we can deliver it within 3 working days.
What's the process?
- You will provide us your company details.
- Our team will assess what you will need.
- We will send our price list & quotes.
- Once you are happy with a particular quote, we will send a commercial invoice, initial payment of 70% is required and 30% upon receipt of your PPE at your address.
***We are showcasing our most in-demand products, if you require other products, we do offer an extensive range, get in contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org